Image Analysis Softwares
Image Analysis Software
- Excellent user interface
- Easy to execute
- Supports various format of image
- Spatial calibration
- Line measurements for width, length, perimeter angle, distance, three point radius
- Area by enclosed line controlled by four arrow keys available on the keyboard arrow with zoomed preview
- The line measurement is not effected on zoomed images
Count & Classification:
- Identifications of objects in an image count and obtain them for several features measurements
- Objects identification by user or automatically
- User defined classifications on basis of size or intensity
- Manual, auto bright and auto dark methods to identify intensity range defined object to be measured
- Various calculation & measurements available for selected particle are dimensions, area, perimeter, ferrite length, min/max radius, thread length, thread width, fiber length and fiber width
With great emphasis on diverse quality parameters, we are offering a wide array of Metallurgy Software which is extensively used in various colleges, schools, research laboratories, etc. Offered Biovis is precision-designed by utilizing modish technology and the best quality components in compliance with industry norms. Our provided Biovis is tested against various quality parameters so as to deliver defect free range at clients end.
- Hassle free performance
- High throughput
- Long operation life
- Biovis Materials Plus: Image analysis software for material and metallographic applications. Functions include image capture, image transformations, image processing (Binary, grey scale,colour),background subtractions, , image filtering, image enhancements ,etc..
- Analysis functions: Spatial and intensity calibrations, Interactive feature measurements (lengths, distances, morphometry, ratios, area fractions, colour fractions, densitometry etc.), Automated feature measurements (over 60 size, shape, position, colour, texture and skeletal measurements.
- Classification of features, inter-particle distances). Field measurements (intercepts, chord sizes, areas). Interactive point measurements(count, tally etc.), Basic stereology measurements.
- Segment thickness measurements. Display of raw data for measurements in separate results sheets (upto 500 fields).
- Generation of comprehensive statistics for measurements(single or multifield).Transfer of raw data or results to Microsoft Excel.
- Built in report generator. Generation of custom reports using Microsoft Word.
- Materials analysis modules :-
- Grains Size estimation(Includes methods as per ASTM E 112, E 1382, duplex grain size ASTM E1181)
- Phase(Area%, volume fraction)measurements (includes methods
- as per ASTM E562).
- Nodularity (includes method ASTM A 247)
- Graphite flake measurements (includes method ASTM A 247)
- Coating thickness
- Decarburisation depth
- Dendritic arm spacing
- Carbide banding /distribution (ASTM E1268)
- Inclusion Rating (as per ASTM E 1122)